SWIFT Racing Oars: Great Rowing Oars for Rowing and Sculling
How to select your rowing oars:
- find your shaft strength
- select your blade design
- decide on the grip thickness (34mm is standard)
- decide on blade anckle (0 degree pitch is standard).
Our SWIFT Racing Blades are easy to row. Our product line is our latest and most advanced 3-dimensional blade shape based on our original ‘wing-shape’ design and world’s first smooth blade without the center spine. The main concepts of the Double Wing Blade design are in maximizing the performance and stability throughout the entire length of the stroke.
|Shaft*||Strength||Preis FR||Price EU|
Key performance characteristics of the Double Wing Blade are:
• extremely stable performance throughout the entire stroke
• clean catch, finish and recovery
• firm stroke line and reduced slippage in the water
• maximum turbulence-free water contact area
• very forgiving in the instance of technical errors
• easy to handle and great comfort for the rower
• low air drag during recovery
The pitch of the Double Wing Bladecan be adopted to suit your needs between 0° and +7°. It can be specified at the time of the order. Please contact your representative for details.
More Blades : Braca Website